KitchenAid® 30-inch electric double oven provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. The appliance also features a 10-inch Even-Heat™ ultra element that delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Black Stainless Steel
• Center Rear : 100 Watt • Left Front : 2700/1950/1050 Watt • Left Rear : 700 Watt • Right Front : 3200 Watt • Right Rear : 1200 Watt
• Center rear: 6" • Left front: 12"/9"/6" • Left rear: 6" • Right front: 10" • Right Rear: 6".
Capacity (cu. ft.)
• Upper Oven: 2.5 • Lower Oven: 4.2 • Total: 6.7
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• 10" 3200-watt Ultra element accommodates high-temperature cooking methods like rapid boiling and searing • EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking • Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks • The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
47.36 inch(es) / 120.3 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.14 inch(es) / 66.4 cm
• 35 3/4" ± 1/8" (90.8 cm ± 0.3 cm) cooktop height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.) • Model/serial/rating plates (located behind the control panel), (Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing from the front of the range.) • 47 3/8" ± 1/8" (120.3 cm ± 0.3 cm) overall height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.) • 28 1/2" ± 1/4" (72.4 cm ± 0.6 cm) depth with handle • 26 1/8" ± 1/8" (66.4 cm ± 0.3 cm) , (Excludes handle. Dimension given is from wall to front of oven door and will vary based on electric outlet receptacle installation.) • 29 15/16 " ± 1/16" (76.0 cm ± 0.2 cm) width
This KitchenAid 25.5 cu.ft. built-in side-by-side refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ Plus temperature management system which ensures that ingredients remain fresh for maximum taste and texture using a sensor-controlled system with a ...
This KitchenAid® 30" wall-mount canopy hood features 600 CFM/65K BTU threshold, perimeter ventilation, auto speed setting, LED task lights, halogen night lights, 3-speed electronic glass touch control with boost function (10 min.), Whisper Quiet® ...
This 27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heatâ?¢ True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers ...